Saturday 23 January 2021

Girls' Frontline - M4A1 vs M16A1 (Last Fight)

 M4A1: Hey, M16 nee-san!

M16A1: Hey, M4. I was wondering when you'd show up.

M4A1: How's you know it was me?

M16A1: Knew it was my dear sister M4. Knew you was coming and I don't give a sh*t.

M4A1: I'm here to take care of you, then I'm gonna take care of your friends in the Sangvis Ferri. Where they at?

M16A1: Man, f**k this sh*t. Man... that's some good sh*t...

M4A1: Man, you and Elisa-

M16A1: F**k Elisa and f**k the Sangvis scums, and f**k the military, man. All that's old sh*t. Look at you, you got the whole world. I ain't got no regrets, man.

M4A1: M16 nee-san, you-

M16A1: I made it, M4! I'm a success! I can't be stopped! I don't give a f**k. F**k the whole world.

M4A1: What happened to you, nee-san?

M16A1: Man, what the f**k do you care? Guess we better do this sh*t then...

No comments:

Post a Comment