Monday 10 June 2013

Hero Factory News : What's Left !?

  1. Heroes 1.0 (Superheroes & Villains)
  2. 2.0 (Fire Rescue)
  3. 3.0 (Animals)
  4. Breakout (Cops and Robbers/Alien Invasion)
  5. Brain Attack (Alien Invasion/Monsters)

...next !?

See most people who post here are not going to care as much...because so many of us have our own MOC. although, I've gotten a bit tired of the skeleton with plate armor in mostly the same colors. I've been doing a lot more with Bionicle these last few days.

That's the thing. I'm starting to feel the monotony of the new system and perhaps its limitations. Creatively, I'm not sure it can stand on its own (Although it mixes very very solidly with Bionicle). I have enjoyed building Laval and Gorzan from Chima (as intended even).

But, not just HF...BUT the Ultra build system in general? What's it look like to you guys?

Personally, I'm starting to wonder if all the cries to bring back Bionicle are so invalid? Bionicle incredible variety and complexity in story and building. HF and Ultrabuilds seem to be lacking, and to me, suffering for the lack of both?

But, what do you guys think? Think about that .

No comments:

Post a Comment